Seared scallops with yuzu kosho vinaigrette
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. yuzu juice
- 1 tbsp. minced scallion (white part only)
- 1 tbsp. red yuzu kosho
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 16 large scallops
- 1 tbsp. minced flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Combine oil, yuzu juice, scallions, yuzu kosho, and soy sauce in a bowl and mix well.
- Put scallops into a small bowl and pour ⅓ of yuzu vinaigrette over scallops; toss to combine. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the scallops, turning once, until golden brown and just cooked through, about 4 minutes. Transfer scallops to 4 warm serving plates and drizzle remaining yuzu vinaigrette over scallops. Garnish with parsley, season lightly with salt, and serve hot.
For the latest updates, events and menus from London's favourite restaurants.
* Mandatory fields
We’d like to keep in touch with you about all our restaurants with exclusive news and advance booking opportunities. We will contact you about special events, new openings as well as the latest seasonal menus. We will keep your data secure, and of course would never sell or share data. You can change your mind at any time by clicking unsubscribe on any email you receive or by clicking the link on our website. For further detail on our data policy and protection.